Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Doublemint Gum Commercial

Noor Al Moataz

I chose this commercial because my favorite singer, Chris Brown, stars in it. The dialog is in the song Chris sings. The action that is taking place is the hip-hop star dancing. The visual element that was used in order to enhance the commercial was the music playing iwith the lyrics that sent out the message to the vieweers. It is evident that the advertisment appeals to todays youth. This is because producers have chosen a popular young star to represent the product they wish to sell. I presonally like this commercial because Chris Brown is my all-time favorite singer. Although he might not know it, we will end up married one day.

 

2 comments:

Carol Piñeiro said...

I like the song but I couldn't see Chris's face enough in the ad also I don't believe that the dancer is Chris.

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! double mint