Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WE DELIVER, WHATEVER


One of my favorite ‘YouTube’ commercials is called “We Deliver, whatever”. Trying to get people’s attentions, this advertisement used funny situation techniques. I personally liked this advertisement with three reasons. First reason is that it gives happiness and smiles to people. Within 30 seconds, it is really hard to give impression or happiness to others. But this commercial did show them. Secondly, it made me to trust the DHL Company. They sent everything including “actions”, which means there are no impossible things that people cannot send. We can definitely see their commitments of the company. Lastly, I am personally a fan of the woman in this commercial. There are not many mail services’ commercials in Korea, so this advertisement really succeeded. I think this advertisement deserves the ‘prices’.
Sam Jeong

1 comment:

Carol Piñeiro said...

Sam, Your add is very good, it has a clear message through a funny story. When I saw it, I thought that DHL was the safest delivering company in the world.

Nice choice man.

Fernando Blohm