Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LG cell phone commercial

The advertisement that I chose is a cell phone commercial; the genre is drama.
The commercial appears to be a jewelry advertisement since I thought it was for a necklace from
Tiffany the first time. It uses music and a logo and sets up a situation. Audrey Hepburn goes to a show window of a jewelry shop and looks in with interest. There is a displayed cell phone with other jewelrys. At the end of the commercial, the logo comes up, and she says, " I'm Audrey Hepburn.I'm Black Label. Secret." I think this commercial is excellent because the cell phone looks very elegant, luxurious, and beautiful. The image is connected to Audrey Hepburn who is still remebered as one of the most elegant and beautiful acresses even after decades.

No comments: